A place for the poetry of the human being and the world – from page poetry, to poetic social processes, to a poetic re-imagining of the entire social organism (including economics, politics and culture, as well as how these three spheres interact). A place where the human being, the world and all we do can become poetic.
- In Memoriam: Dolores O’Riordan
- The Magic of Imagination: What is a new year worth?
- Australia says ‘yes’ to marriage equality
- The Force of Star Wars in Our Time
- Refugee Crisis: Seeking Ourselves in the World
- The Mystery of Mystery: Flight MH370
- Untying the Knot
- Detention Centre Australia
- The Wind Has Shifted
- Living With Sharks
- Walking into the World
- The Fire of Life: Stay and Defend
- Cultural Shares Completed
- Cultural Shares Now Available
- Blowing the Whistle
- Surveillance of Our Time: Protecting the Flame
- Boston Lessons and the Second America
- Unpacking the Suitcase: Journeys into Higher Education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.